Dustin’s commercial HVAC job had him constantly traveling for work and kept him away from his family. One day it clicked that he would much rather travel with his wife (Sky) and daughter (Aria), and since Sky had always wanted a bus, they went on Facebook Marketplace and got one!
The couple still own their home in Pennsylvania, and rent it out. That provides them with the income needed to travel full-time and not work on the road. Aria does school from the bus, so as long as there’s wifi, they can go wherever they want.
Their bus looks awesome, and just wait until you see how proud Aria is of her bedroom!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Quit His Job to Travel with His Family
They used 2×6 lumber to create the counter top.
They have a nice bathroom set up with a DIY composting toilet.
VIDEO: Family of 3 & Their DIY Mini School Bus
- Family of 5’s Full-Time Life in their Overlander
- This Family Has Been Living on the Road for 7 Years! #VanLife
- Raising Kindness Adventures: Family’s 2020-Response #BusLife
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021
- Shoal Creek Cabin on Stilts in TN - October 22, 2021