Caitlin, Curtis, and their seven-year-old son travel part-time in their epic school bus conversion. They own a tattoo parlor in Seattle and have a small home in Oregon. The initial idea was to put a container home in the backyard for guests, but then that idea shifted to a skoolie, so they could also use it for vacations.
While they haven’t spared any expense in building out their bus, they also haven’t taken on any debt, just converting what they could when the money came in. They believed in doing it right the first time, and the result is pretty amazing! Check it out below.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Debt-Free Bus Build for Family of 3
They have an incredible countertop and a big sink.
The shower was the hardest project of the whole bus.
VIDEO: Family’s Bus Home – Condo on Wheels
- They own a tattoo parlor in Seattle and use the bus for vacations
- They have a flush toilet and black tank
- Their son has a really cool bunk room with a TV!
- The kitchen features a full-sized fridge
- In the back of the bus, Mom & Dad have a big bed
- Follow her tattoo work on Instagram
- Follow his tattoo work on Instagram
- Check out their website
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours
- Family of 7 And Their Skoolie Home with Loft Addition
- Retired Army Couple’s Pink Skoolie
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Modern Tiny Home with Lift Bed by ACRO - October 3, 2023