Libre and Stephen are long-distance hikers who wanted the freedom of a different kind of life — so they got a school bus and transformed it into their full-time home — and Libre’s tattoo parlor!
The bus has a mini rooftop deck, a back deck, and a bathroom in the back so the shower and toilet could be in the same space. A queen bed gives the couple plenty of space to share with their dog and cat co-travelers. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Long Distance Hikers in Their Skoolie w/ Back Deck
I am super envious of their large copper sink.
The tin ceiling is actually plastic.
- Follow Libre on Instagram
- Follow Stephen on Instagram
- Check out Libre’s website
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Living With Rescue Pets In Their Renovated School Bus
- Artist Couple Traveling The Country in DIY Skoolie
- World Travelers’ Home Base Skoolie
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022