If Ohio’s Amish country hasn’t been on your bucket list so far, this beautiful Scandinavian-inspired tiny house vacation might change that! The THOW has a private front porch where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee, but if you’d prefer, there’s a breakfast bar that looks out a large window.
The THOW has all the amenities you could need — a comfortable living room, kitchenette with a fridge/freezer, a bathroom with a *real* flushing toilet, and up a few stairs is the romantic bedroom space. An added bonus? The wooden tube-shaped sauna for your private use!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Scandinavian-inspired THOW in Ohio’s Amish Country
A look into the comfortable living space.
Looking down from the bedroom.
A big TV for movie night.
There’s a little hot plate for tea.
You can see the little breakfast bar.
The bedroom has an awesome skylight.
The bathroom with a great corner shower.
You can even wash your clothes!
The big windows provide so much natural light during the day.
Love the sign.
Tucked in the trees you’ll find the sauna.
A luxurious little spot.
Head out to the fire pit for s’mores!
We first met in Thailand and quickly discovered we shared a love of travel and together have explored over 30 countries. In 2017 we got married and moved to Ohio, where we decided to start hosting travelers who want to experience our little corner of the world.
We’ve designed our properties with relationship and connection in mind, and it’s our hope that all who stay at one of our properties get to experience the joy of connecting, relaxing, and spending time together. If you’re the adventurous sort and want to experience what the area has to offer, we have a guidebook with all of our favorite things to do in Ohio’s Amish Country.
- Full bathroom with hot/cold running water – no composting toilet.
- A kitchenette equipped with all the basics. Full fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, silverware, pots, pans, etc.
- Coffee station. Freshly roasted beans from The Red Mug, a burr grinder, and everything you need to make your pour-over (or drip coffee).
- A solar-powered skylight over the bed lets you fall asleep looking at the stars.
- Smart-home experience. In addition to typical light switches, you’ll be able to play music, dim the lights, and more through Alexa.
- A 55-inch 4k TV, with the best entertainment options: Netflix, Amazon Prime, and live TV through Youtube TV.
- Firepit area. Wood and firestarter provided.
- Outdoor barrel sauna. Private, for your use. The design originates from Finland.
- Ice barrel. Available Spring-Fall.
- Full Time in his Modern Scandinavian Tiny House
- “Big Tiny” Scandinavian Solar Cabin
- El Big Chouky: Scandinavian-Style Tiny House on Wheels
Our big thanks to Kevin & Liz for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses