This awesome couple purchased their unfinished van in January of 2020 and were engaged on March 13, 2020. A week later, they found themselves with tons of time on their hands and went to work making that van into a home.
They’ve spent two years traveling the country and are now working to support the brewery industry and fair working environments within them. Having minimal expenses and a mobile home has made doing their dream job possible. What do you think of this conversion?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Traveling the Country Supporting Breweries
They put an oven in their build — for cookies!
Their cat bed on their bed.
VIDEO TOUR: Their DIY ProMaster Van
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Follow their business on Instagram
- Check out their business website
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Solo Mum and Son Adventure Van Life
- Woody The Van With A Wooden Roof Raise
- Forest Garden Yurt Cabin with Companion Bathhouse
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022