Sarah had done a simplified van life with her ex and loved it, but it took her awhile to “grow the guts” to set out on her own. She finally took the plunge and later met Tori and they started dating long-distance. Tori would fly into wherever Sarah was staying, and they took short trips together. Eventually, Tori moved in full-time and they work as content creators while traveling.
Their van is bright and open, with white cabinets, a bed with lots of headroom, and a really high-tech security system to give them maximum peace of mind wherever they go. What’s your favorite feature of their campervan?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Van Conversion w/ Fixed Bed & Great Kitchen
There are no cabinets over the bed for maximum space.
There’s a *huge* pull-out drawer in the back.
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Camper Van w/ Security System
- Two Years of Van Life Now with Upgraded Security
- Her Ford Transit Conversion w/ Epic Security System
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- John and Fin’s Beloved Cabin with Greenhouse Kitchen and Bathroom - February 25, 2024
- Trainmaster’s Inn: Retro Caboose Vacation Stay - February 25, 2024
- Tumbleweed Cypress: NOAH-Certified DIY THOW - February 25, 2024