Lindsay is an awesome enterprising woman who has lived in her self-converted van, Beau, for the past year. She’s now selling the rig, which took her 8 months to complete while she worked full-time. She’s converting another van which she may live in or sell when the time comes.
Her van is decked out with security features, like both indoor and outdoor cameras to catch any perpetrators. She also has multiple carbon monoxide detectors installed to ensure safety with a propane tank in the garage (vented). What do you think?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beau the Van For Sale: $89,000
Navy blue is always a classy color choice.
I’m in love with that art deco backsplash!
VIDEO: Solo Female – Self Built Ford Transit
- Buy her van
- Follow her on Instagram
- Follow her van on Instagram
- Check Out How Florian Built This on His Blog
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own
- From Cargo Van to Stealth Tiny House in 47 Days
- Splitting Time Between Homesteading & Vanlife
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023