The Hammock House is a modern cabin in the Texas Hill Country, about an hour outside of Austin. It’s a unique cabin with two levels: the first floor with the living, kitchen, and bath, and the upstairs with a large bedroom that opens to a balcony and hammock. It’s meant to be the perfect place to get away from it all and relax in nature. The property is gated and private and the most notable thing about the home is the hammock deck accessible from the upstairs bedroom.
The kitchen is designed for light cooking and there are 12′ of glass sliding doors on both levels to enjoy. During warm weather, there’s even an outdoor tub for soaking under the stars. Plus, with nearby lakes and state parks, there is plenty to explore. If you’re looking for a unique and peaceful getaway, consider The Hammock House! What are your thoughts on this cabin? Would you consider building something kind of like this?
Don’t miss other tiny and small homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more tours and stories like this!
Modern Cabin in the Texas Hill Country
The kitchen includes a combo mini fridge and freezer, microwave, convection stove top, toaster, coffee brewer, and cookware. The living area features 12 feet of sliding glass doors.
The bedroom is located upstairs and is furnished with a king canopy bed and its own sitting area. Plus another 12 feet of sliding glass doors that open up to the balcony and hammock deck.
The bathroom is located downstairs and there is also an outdoor bathtub on the property.
- The Hammock House
- Located in the Hill Country
- About an hour outside of Austin, Texas
- Two-level cabin
- Twelve feet of sliding glass doors on both levels
- The first level features the living area, kitchen, and bathroom
- The upstairs features the bedroom, balcony, and hammock
- Outdoor bathtub on the property
- BBQ and fire pit are also on the property
- Stacked Modern Cabin in Australia
- Pender Island Cabin: Sisters Build 600-sq.-ft. Modern Cabin
- Modern, Lifted A-frame Cabin in the Woods
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Airbnbs | Cabins | Modern Tiny Houses | Small Houses | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
Love it. Great small house, with space to relax and enjoy being home.