Check out this stunning stacked modern cabin in Australia. The downstairs houses the kitchen and bathroom area, while upstairs is a bedroom leading out to a lovely raised terrace with bush views.
The home sits near Litchfield National Park in Rakula, where there’s plenty of outdoor activities and sports for everyone. The container comes with WiFi, air conditioning and a BBQ grill, too. It can sleep two or the hosts can add an extra bed for children. Book your future vacation via Glamping Hub.
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stacked Modern Cabin in Australia’s Bush
Here’s the bedroom with windows everywhere for views of the brush.
A close-up of the modern touches like this industrial light fixture.
Here’s the bathroom with a sleek basin sink.
The modern kitchen with a bar with a view.
Clean, crisp lines everywhere.
The view of the cabin in the dark.
Nearby swimming holes! That looks like fun.
- Modern/luxury style
- Located in Rakula, Australia
- Near Litchfield National Park
- Open bedroom with queen bed
- Amazing views of trees/forest/bush
- Private kitchen and bathroom
- Wifi with Internet
- Air conditioning
- 387 Sq. Ft. Modern Stacked Shipping Containers
- Stackable OPod Tube Tiny Houses Built Using Concrete Water Pipes!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Shipping Container Homes | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023
While a little too modern for my taste it is lovely and I’d certainly choose to spend a night or a week in it. ☺️