According to Business Insider, they measures just 100 sq. ft. and each tube costs about $15,000. They can be stacked and therefore be used as a temporary housing solution in places like shipyards, under highways, or even in-between buildings.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Stackable 100 Sq. Ft. OPod Tube Tiny House!
- Each pipe weighs 22 tons so no bolts are needed for them to stay together when stacked
- Can be stacked between buildings, under highways, shipyards, etc.
- Each tube home costs about $15,000
- Includes sofa that folds out into a bed
- Mini refrigerator
- Bathroom with shower
- 8.2ft diameter water pipe/tube
Our big thanks to Bob Jordan for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021
- The 28-ft. Calliope Tiny House with Skylighted Bathroom by Rewild Homes - January 14, 2021