This is the Bridgehampton Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Hamptons.
It’s a 350 sq. ft. tiny home with a contemporary look and feel.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
350 Sq. Ft. Bridgehampton Tiny House!
Video Tour and Construction
- 350 sq. ft.
- Built by Tiny Hamptons LLC
- Designed/built to showcase custom options by Tiny Hamptons
- Contemporary exterior with contrasting cedar finishings in vertical and horizontal patterns
- Standing seam metal roof
- Two entryways
- Outdoor rain shower
- Bamboo flooring
- Spacious cedar closet
- Custom barn doors
- Projector television
- Kitchen with deep cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Butcher block open shelving
- Metal piping
- Full size appliances
- Repurposed pallet wood pantry
- Multi wood butcher block dining/work table
- Pine shiplap ceiling finishings
- Distressed tin style tile ceilings in the main loft and bathroom
- Spacious bathroom with 3’x4′ tiled shower with rain shower head
- Blue glass bowl sink in the bathroom
- Main loft is 12ft long which easily fits a queen bed plus two nightstands
- Hurricane strapping, hurricane ties, mini split AC
- On demand gas hot water heater
- Humidity sensing vent fan
- USB outlets and smart lights
Our big thanks to Jessica & Mark Dunkirk for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018
- The Penny Tiny House by Cheeky Monkey Tiny Houses: A 20ft THOW with a Main Floor Bedroom! - November 15, 2018
- Renovated 1968 30ft Airstream Sovereign For Sale in San Francisco - November 14, 2018