This is the story of Trebventure. They are a family of 5 who live full time in their DIY converted 1999 Blue Bird school bus. Parents, Brandon and Ashley, decided to ditch the public school system and homeschool their 3 children all while traveling around the US in their skoolie.
We were more concerned with spending time experiencing life everyday rather than living for the weekend. – Ashley
Trebventure: The Family of Five Who Left The Traditional Life by Converting a School Bus into their DIY Motorhome!
Tiny living with kids is possible. It’s something that has completely changed our lives for the better! – Ashley
- 1999 Blue Bird Bus
- 288 sq. ft.
- Originally purchased bus from a small church in Ennis, TX
- The cost of conversion was $21,000
- Ashley homeschools their 3 childern
VIDEO: Move In Day & Jackson’s Tour
VIDEO: Meet The Trebs! A Family of 5 Living In a School Bus Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Brandon and Ashley for sharing with us!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Bus Conversions Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Family of Five Living in their DIY School Bus Conversion! - January 31, 2018
- Hands on Tiny House Workshop in Joshua Tree, CA March 23-25 with Diedricksen Brothers! - January 29, 2018
- 350 Sq. Ft. Garage Converted into “Family Cave” - December 22, 2017