Looking for a secluded and magical treehouse experience in Austin, Texas? Look no further than this elevated wonder cabin! The one-of-a-kind rental is centrally located yet feels like a world away from it all.
The space itself is modern and open, with high ceilings and plenty of windows to let in natural light. It seems like the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. And since the home is set back on the lot in the trees, it feels like you’re in your own private oasis, even though you’re near the heart of the city.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern Cabin Nestled in the Trees in Austin, Texas
This serene and elevated cabin features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living area, and an outdoor deck. Plus, the kitchen is beautifully rustic and fully equipped for all your cooking needs. The large, open living area features a cozy rug and a British flag being used as a curtain.
- Magical Treehouse in Austin, Texas
- For rent on Airbnb
- Full kitchen
- Living area
- Outdoor deck
- Nestled in the trees
- Centrally located
- Starts at $144/night
- Quirky East Side Beehive Tiny House in Austin, Texas
- Special Ed Teacher’s 43-ft. Tiny House in Austin
- Private Modern Studio Cottage in Austin
- Tiny Zen Cabin For One in Austin, Texas
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023