This tiny zen cabin in Austin, Texas is the perfect place for a solo traveler to rest their weary bones. It is an open-concept studio cabin with a single bed and a full bathroom.
There’s a little desk overlooking the garden where you can sit down to work, and there’s all you need to make an early morning coffee and tea. The exposed beams are particularly lovely!
You can book your stay on Airbnb here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Perfect Business Retreat in 180 Square Feet
Beautiful wardrobe and a quiet space to get work done.
Single bed with comfortable sheets.
French doors let in the light and have garden views.
Love the beams.
Groovy chair. That’s a USB charger too.
All you need to make coffee and tea.
There’s also a full bathroom.
Get ready for anything.
Stunning newly-installed subway tiles.
- Perfect for one guest
- Free WIFI
- 500 thread count sheets
- Mini fridge
- Nespresso coffee/tea set up
- Plush towels
- Off street parking
- On main bus routes
- Towels and toiletries provided
- Sno: Modern Scandinavian Cabin Plans for Sale!
- Bandon Farm Stay on the Oregon Coast: Cabin w/ Vintage Trailer Bathhouse
- Hobbit-like Home in a Wild French Garden: Vacation Bliss!
Our big thanks to Emily for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale - July 27, 2021
- HTH 2-Bedroom Tiny House Plans - July 27, 2021
- His Bright Green Truck Home w/ Shower and Murphy Bed! - July 26, 2021