If you’re looking for an adventurous getaway this cliffside dwelling should definitely make it into your consideration list! The unique two-part cabin known as Cliff Dweller is bolted to a cliff line and surrounded by stunning rock formations in Red River Gorge, Kentucky.
The only way to access the structures is by a journey of several hundred suspended stairs! But the views from this incredible vantage point seem to be more than worth the effort for those who are up for it, especially from the master suite which hovers above the main structure and offers views of the gorge below.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny Cabin is Bolted to a Cliff Line!
The cliff dweller is cozy and comfortable, with a kitchen, bathroom, and two bedroom areas that sleep a total of up to four people. If you’re looking for an adventure vacation coupled with a peaceful place to get away from it all, this cliffside dwelling could be the perfect experience!
- Cliffside Dwelling in Campton, Kentucky
- The unique cabins are bolted to a cliff line above the canopy in the Red River Gorge.
- Accessed by a journey of several hundred suspended stairs
- Amazing views from this incredible vantage point
- Guests are surrounded by stunning rock formations and views of the gorge below and complete solitude.
- The main cabin offers a kitchen, bathroom, and a loft bedroom
- The second cabin is the main suite with a rooftop deck
Ready to become a cliff dweller?
- Dare-Devil Cabin Suspended From A Cliff
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit
- 320 Sq. Ft. Tiny Beach Cottage with Cliff Top Views
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses