This couple jumped into skoolie life on a bit of a whim after “roughing it” in an Airbnb in the woods. Instead of DIY-ing the entire bus, they took on extra wedding videography gigs to pay professionals to do things like electrical work — which is pretty clever!
They chose to do a huge roof raise — a whole 25 inches — in order to give lots of extra headroom inside the bus. Additionally, they put in RV windows instead of bus windows, meaning they have a lot more privacy and retain more heat than a traditional skoolie. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Paid for Their Skoolie with Wedding Videography
They have a large comfy couch.
They have a lovely faux brick wall in the back.
VIDEO: DIY Skoolie w/ 25″ Roof Raise – Apartment On Wheels
- Ditching the American Dream for Skoolie Life
- Live, Work, Travel in Their 1995 Thomas Vista Skoolie
- Living With Rescue Pets In Their Renovated School Bus
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022