After a divorce, Bradley was looking for “Plan B” — how could he comfortably sustain himself for the next 20 years? He started looking for a Toyota Sun Raider and found a 1982 fiberglass shell that needed a total overhaul.
Wanting to off-road, he needed to upgrade the tires, engine, and shocks to make it happen! He added special bars to hold up his hammock in the front of the truck, and in the back, he added additional exterior storage. What do you think of his set-up?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Man & His Pup In Colorful Overlanding Rig
The bench is neat and slides back and forth along the tracks.
The hammock gives him a snuggly spot to nap.
VIDEO: 1982 Toyota Sunraider 4×4
- Van Life in his Lexus GX470 Overlander
- Mike’s 3rd Military Overlander Conversion
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Truck Camper | DIY | Interviews | Overlander
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023