D knows what she loves and is so unapologetically *her,* and you can see that all the way through her shuttle bus conversion. She actually built and owns her own tiny house, but found it was too difficult to tow around. So she used the leftover materials from her THOW build, along with other reclaimed items, to create a girly French-country-inspired mobile home she can take anywhere.
D loves her extensive, eclectic wardrobe, so she made sure to have room for it on the bus. She also brought along her entire plant collection, painted an adorable cow print soaking tub, and made sure her Squishmallows had a home in her twin-sized bed. She’s also a pole dancer, so she made a home for her pole inside the bus under her bed. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cow-Print Soaking Tub, Squishmallows, and Her Entire Wardrobe
She chose to take out the wheelchair lift and put her bed by the doors.
Her cow-print soaking tub is perfect.
This is the tiny house she built.
VIDEO: She converted a shuttle bus into a tiny house
- D built her own tiny house, and loved it
- BUT, she felt trapped not being able to move it
- She bought her shuttle bus thinking it could tow her tiny
- BUT, it couldn’t
- So she decided to use her leftover materials to create a second, mobile, tiny house
- French Country vibe
- Lots of repurposed furniture and materials
- Cow-print soak tub
- Room for her pole for dancing
- Tons of house plants
- Brought her vast wardrobe
- They Turned a Shuttle Bus into a Family Tiny Home
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family Downsizes and Travels in their Bus Conversion - November 30, 2022
- Photographer’s Cozy Fire Rescue Truck Conversion - November 30, 2022
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career - November 29, 2022