Abi & Ethan are an adorable couple who were tired of spending so much money on rent. Abi had always dreamed of living tiny, but it took rising rent costs to convince Ethan it was a good idea. Once he agreed, they found a bus just two weeks later and started the process!
As students, they’ve kept the bus close to campus and enjoy not having a commute. Since the video was taken, they’ve gotten a job offer to move across the country — and they are having a baby any day now — so they plan to sell the bus once they settle in a new city.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Shuttle Bus with Bathroom & Concrete Countertops
The counters are plywood covered in a thin layer of concrete and sealed well.
Almost all the cabinetry has the same slatted wood design. Gorgeous!
VIDEO: Beautifully Designed Shuttle Bus for Expecting Young Couple
- Her Cozy $9,000 Shuttle Bus Tiny House
- Funding Her Bus Life with Tiny House Rentals
- Family’s Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wanderlust THOW (w/ Land) Available Now! - December 8, 2023
- They Got Their Home in a “Tiny House Battle”! - December 8, 2023
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home - December 7, 2023