Kari is an amazing woman who has had some great experiences, such as backpacking across Europe, spending two years on a sailboat, and converting a farmhouse into an adorable home. She also built out her bus, Willow, for vacations while living in her farmhouse. It was then that she realized she didn’t like leaving her bus!
She tried to buy a tiny house and rent out the farmhouse. But she came home to the tiny home and still wanted to live in her bus! So now she rents out the farmhouse and the tiny house and just enjoys traveling the country in Willow. Enjoy her beautiful design below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Backpacking to a Sailboat to A Farmhouse to a Bus
She has a narrow twin bed as the couch and a larger bed in the back for herself.
She chose to use baskets instead of have upper cabinets.
VIDEO: Solo Female – Lovingly Decorated DIY Short School Bus
- Their Amazing Budget Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Backpacker & Artist Settles Down in a Bus Conversion
- Her Cozy $9,000 Shuttle Bus Tiny House
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023