Rita does amazing paintings and murals as she travels the country in her pig-pink bus named “Wilbur” (like from “Charlotte’s Web”). What’s extra impressive is that she only spent $9,000 on the entire bus and build to create a warm, homey and functional rig.
A large section of her bus is dedicated to her art studio and supplies, but she still has space for a kitchen and couch-to-bed setup. While she built a shower in the bus, she quickly realized it was impractical and transformed it into a closet with a portable emergency toilet in the base. What do you think of her spot?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
“Wilbur,” Rita’s 2001 Ford Shuttle Bus
She has a big cozy chair next to her studio desk.
She has a removable burner, mini-fridge and gravity-fed water system.
That pink color is truly unique!
VIDEO: Her DIY $9K Bus Tiny House
- Follow Rita on Instagram
- Follow Rita’s artwork on Instagram
- Check out Rita’s website
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours
- They Turned a Shuttle Bus into a Family Tiny Home
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023