Samuel hiked both the Pacific Crest Trail and the Continental Divide Trail, and felt like after all that exploration, there was no way he could go back to stationary life in an apartment. So he got a 1977 Ford B500 short bus and converted it into a home on wheels.
He has limo-tinted windows to afford him some privacy, a flip-up desk to allow him to work on his artwork or edit videos, and a compact kitchen setup. He travels with his adorable cat and makes stunning copperwork art on the road. Enjoy the video tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
His Short Bus with a Pull-Out Bed
He has a spot on the back of the bus for his motorcycle.
His ceiling is magnetic — look at the bowls and plates!
VIDEO: Vintage DIY School Bus Tiny Home
- Follow him on Instagram
- Follow his artwork on Instagram
- Subscribe to his YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours
- Artist’s $9K Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig
- Artist and Web Designer Hit the Road at 18 in a Short Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023