Sahil & Maggie are loving the financial freedom that comes with their skoolie lifestyle. For just $17,000 (including the cost of their bus!), the couple has a comfortable tiny home that meets all their needs — including a king-size bed!
They lovingly named the bus “Appa” after the flying bison from “Avatar: The Last Airbender,” and the Geo Tracker they tow behind is called “Momo.” Let us know what you love about their rig below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Appa the Bus Conversion Cost Just $17K!
They reused cabinets and a work bench for the counter top.
They tow “Momo” the car so they can go into town.
VIDEO: Affordable DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion: $17k Budget Build
- Backpacker & Artist Settles Down in a Bus Conversion
- Musicians’ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Couple Tiny House Living | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2017 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 with Two Beds - March 22, 2023
- Cynthia & Her Dog in Their Ford Transit Connect Conversion - March 22, 2023
- They Sold Everything And Moved Into This Motorhome - March 22, 2023