Gillian’s school bus conversion, “Jungle” has more color than most 2,500-square-foot homes! She left her career in set design, her 16-hour days, and her long commutes to NYC and LA to enjoy life as an entrepreneur on the road.
Gillian’s bus features tons of her own textile work (much made from ice tie-dye techniques), an oven, an oversized couch that doubles as a guest bed, and tons of jungle-y accents like bamboo curtains and bold peel-and-stick wallpaper. She does pop-up shops wherever she parks and sells her art along with vintage and thrift goods she finds during her travels.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Left the City for Artist Life on the Road
I just love how much color she included in this build!
You can definitely feel the “jungle” vibes!
VIDEO: Artistic DIY Short Bus – Female Entrepeneur
- Young Entrepreneurs Living in a Camper Van to Save Money and Travel
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Art We There Yet? Artists’ Mobile Home & Studio with Murphy Bed
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023