For people who have grown up in a close family or always been in a monogamous relationship of some kind, jumping into solo #vanlife can feel terrifying and nearly impossible. That’s what Melody thought before she took the plunge.
Now she feels empowered and happy living in her van with its super-deep sink, closet space, and mini-library. At 5’6″ she can comfortably sleep sideways in the van and she’s been loving working in Baja with her remote writing work.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Finding Happiness in Life on Her Own
Getting the good views for the night!
Her little library and some hat hooks.
VIDEO: Solo Female in DIY Ford Transit
- Grad Student’s Ford Transit Connect w/ Pull Out Kitchen
- Eva’s Solo Female VanLife in Her Ford Transit Connect
- Doggie Mom’s 2019 Ford Transit Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Leaving Santa Cruz for Tiny Home in the Mountains - December 6, 2022
- Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus for Little Family - December 6, 2022
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022