DIY bus conversions certainly aren’t new, but this might win the award for the most gorgeous handcrafted bus we’ve featured here! It’s not just the spacious open concept, the nifty pulley bed, or the epic imported wood stove — it’s the minute details like their tile choice and inlaid cabinet doors and stunning floors.
The couple intentionally chose not to build a single wall in their bus, prioritizing 360 degree views instead. They have dreams to live in their artisitc bus for a couple years and find some lush land to settle on and transform into a market garden and homestead. Love it!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Is This The Most Beautiful Bus Ever?
The detail in and on this bus is unreal!
Everything is handcrafted!
VIDEO: Skoolie Work of Art w/ Pulley Bed
- Stu lived in a camper van and then backpacked for 4 years
- Couple bought the bus and plan to travel before settling down and creating a market garden and homstead
- Cajon transformed into a toilet!
- Trap door opens for an indoor “birdbath” shower
- Pulley system allows bed to come down
- They added bubble levels so their bed can be level even if the bus isn’t
- Huge sink and awesome pull-out pan/lid rack
- Guy Meets Girl Gets a Skoolie!
- Remodeling His Grandfather’s 1954 Crown Bus
- Outback Skoolie with a LUXURY Bathroom
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022