Hunter & Carly first got their taste for tiny living from traveling in an RV, but wanted something that was their own. Initially, they considered converting a van or shuttle bus, but ultimately decided if they were going to go through all the trouble of DIY-ing a home, they wanted it to work for them for as long as possible!
Since they’re open to having kids someday, the couple got a “big bus” and even created a storage area that can convert to bunks if/when their family grows. They chose a big open floor plan with long couches, a spacious kitchen (with awesome live-edge countertops), and a cool bathroom with their Separette toilet above the wheel well. Enjoy their tour and let us know what you think!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Off-Grid Skoolie Built to Last
They went with bar seating for meals instead of a dinette.
Where they have drawers now is designed to convert to bunk space if they ever have kids.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Skoolie for Adventurous Couple
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to the couple’s YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- They Turned a Shuttle Bus into a Family Tiny Home
- Family of 4 Sell Home And Turn to Van Life
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Solo Mum and Son Adventure Van Life - September 24, 2022
- Four-Level Tokyo Micro Apartment - September 24, 2022
- 32-foot Gooseneck Tiny House with a Bedroom and Blue Accented Interior - September 23, 2022