This is the Blue Beetle shipping container tiny house in Marble Falls, Texas.
It’s located right next to this tiny, modern A-frame cabin. This little cabin was built out of a repurposed shipping container, and it even has a rooftop deck. What do you think?
Don’t miss other container homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shipping Container Tiny House in Marble Falls
This container tiny house has a rooftop deck.
Once inside you would never think it was built out of a repurposed shipping container.
The sofabed in day mode.
Dining nook with apartment size refrigerator.
Window view from the bar.
The container home in day mode.
Here it is in night mode.
The kitchenette with a window view.
Cabinets, shelving, and magnetic knife rack!
The bathroom sports a composting toilet.
BBQ area on the deck.
Ladder to access the deck.
The rooftop deck gives you panoramic views.
The firepit is nearby.
And some neighboring tiny homes, too.
This container tiny house is located in Marble Falls, Texas.
- Marble Falls, Texas (approximately 1 hour from Austin, Texas)
- Repurposed shipping container tiny house
- The Blue Beetle
- Rooftop deck
- Indoor kitchen and bathroom
- Hot water
- Outdoor furniture
- Tiny, Modern A-frame Cabin in Marble Falls, Texas
- On The Rocks Shipping Container Home w/ Stunning Valley Views
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023