Shipping Containers are such a great starting point for tiny houses, particularly if you’re looking for a little vacation property. This is one of three cargo container cottages on a property in Georgia with breathtaking valley views.
The interior is nice and simple, with an open kitchen/bedroom area and a bathroom at one end. It opens out to a large covered deck with a porch swing. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Beautiful Mountain Shipping Container Getaway
Look at those beautiful views!
Enjoy your sunrise coffee on this beautiful swing.
There are three cargo container homes on the property.
The inside of the container has a nearly-full kitchen.
Pour a cup of tea.
The other side of the room has a the queen bed.
Little side table with a reading light.
There’s a little bathroom with a sink.
The flip-up table gives you a spot to eat.
Have a book you’ve been wanting to read?
One of the shared fire pits.
There are outdoor lights for ambiance.
- Repurposed cargo container
- Atop Lookout Mountain, Georgia
- Fully functional kitchen — mini fridge, induction cooktop, and convection microwave
- Traditional queen bed
- Full bathroom
- Suited for 2 guests.
- No access to wifi or television
- 2 shared fire pits located at each end of the property.
- Firewood is provided along with ingredients to make s’more
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses