These are our top 12 shipping container tiny homes from 2018.
People do amazing things with these big metal boxes, so it’s time we appreciate the top 12 shipping container homes of 2018. Tell us what you think!
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Top 12 Shipping Container Tiny Homes of 2018
1. 20ft Luxury Shipping Container Tiny House
This a 20 ft luxury shipping container home with a barn house feel. See more.
2. 40ft Shipping Container Tiny House Built For Less Than $20k
It features a covered patio, upstairs deck, storage on both ends, plus a master bedroom, bathroom, living area, and kitchen inside. See more.
3. The Helm Shipping Container Cabin by CargoHome
Waco, Texas’ most unique and stunning vacation rental! See more.
4. Family Turns School Bus, Short-Bus, and Shipping Container into their Tiny Home
It’s an office with a green roof using recycled materials. Check out the video tour. See more.
5. The Anchor Shipping Container Tiny House by CargoHome
This unique home hardly feels like it was once a shipping container. See more.
6. The True STUDIO Tiny House by Modern Dwellings Inc.
This shipping container home has a modern look and feel throughout. See more.
7. Family’s Two-Story Shipping Container Tiny Home
A two-story shipping container home that has a hot tub on the 2nd level lanai. See more.
8. 320 Sq. Ft. Shipping Container Tiny Home on 1 Acre in Alabama
Uniquely designed shipping container home sits on 1 acre of serene land. See more.
9. 160 Sq. Ft. Katz Box Shipping Container Tiny House
It’s kind of like a multi-functional studio apartment in a box, isn’t it? See more.
10. Tiny Shipping Container Vacation in Atlanta
It’s a 20ft x 8ft wide shipping container tiny home that you can book for rent using Airbnb. See more.
11. 20ft Shipping Container Tiny House by Alternative Living Spaces
This container conversion is built by Alternative Living Spaces out of Las Vegas, Nevada. See more.
12. Minnesota Architect Turning Shipping Containers into Versatile Tiny Homes!
He is the creator of Alchemy Architects and is well known in the tiny house community for creating the weeHouse. See more.
So which shipping container of 2018 was your favorite? Comment below and let us know!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- Tiny House NZ: Lake View THOW Vacation in Queenstown New Zealand - January 31, 2019
- Interview with Tiny House Nation Couple: Tim & Shannon’s Minim Tiny House - January 28, 2019
- 28-foot THOW w/ cozy living area, entertainment center, pull-out desk, gourmet kitchen, and more…😍 - January 17, 2019