Looking to get started on a tiny house? This 40-foot container house in Lakeland, Florida is insulated and has two doors and three windows installed, along with luxury plank vinyl flooring. While it’s certainly not finished, it’s an awesome shell that you can work off of to create the home of your dreams.
The seller, Stuart, is asking $10,000 or best offer for the container home, and you can call him at 813-516-3217 with questions or offers. Check out the photo tour below.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Unfinished, but Insulated, Container Home in Florida
The wall for a bathroom has already been framed.
There’s also an exterior wall framed just inside the container doors.
There are two windows on the front of the house.
Would you put in a shower or bath?
With the container doors open, you get lots of light.
Luxury plank vinyl flooring is nearly waterproof.
View from the outside.
Add some trim to the door.
You can finish off this wall.
- $10,000 OBO
- 40 foot container home
- Fully insulated r30
- 12mm laminate flooring
- 2 doors
- 3 windows
- Bear premium power grey exterior paint
- Located in Lakeland FL
- Hurricane and termite proof
- Energy efficient
- Buy now finish and save.
- Contact the seller, Stuart: 813-516-3217
- Bamboo Hideaway Shipping Container Vacation in Austin
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Plaster Fun House: Small Home Remodel w/ Lucious Garden - August 14, 2022
- Virtual Teacher’s $30K Bus Conversion - August 14, 2022
- Indie Folk Musicians’ Recycled Yurt - August 13, 2022