This tiny home on a farm is the perfect pastoral getaway in historic Scottsville Virginia. The 25-acre farm has all kinds of animals, from goats to peacocks to livestock guardian dogs. They roam around while you stay in a beautiful one-floor tiny house.
The home sits on a foundation and includes a kitchen and bathroom. There’s a lovely outdoor fire pit where you can make s’mores or hang out. Also, the getaway is pet-friendly (so long as they’ll be friendly to the resident livestock).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Farm Stay in a Foundation Tiny House, VA
The tiny house has cathedral ceilings.
There’s a TV and board games for entertainment.
Look at the beautiful beams!
The kitchen area over to the right.
There’s a full-sized oven, sink and a small refrigerator/freezer.
That big window has stunning views.
Pull the table out for meal time.
Shower stall and pedestal sink in the bathroom.
There’s also a flush toilet.
What an idyllic scene!
You can see the main farmhouse nearby.
- Daybed, trundle bed and two air mattresses (double and twin)
- TV, DVD and Dish
- Games, puzzles and books
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size stove, pots, pans, cooking utensils, microwave, toaster, coffee maker (and coffee) and washer/dryer combo
- Sweet well water
- Big yard with plenty of space for outdoor games, sunbathing, reading, and naps with our free-ranging animals (they like to nap outside with guests)
- Outdoor fire pit and wood supply
- Small propane grill
- Access to the James River (bring your fishing equipment!)
- Easy hiking around the farm
- Snacks, coffee, and tea
You can book your stay in this cozy house on HipCamp here.
- Vermont Tiny House Vacation with Green Mountain Views
- They Stayed At The Tiny Houses At Tiny Camp In Sedona, Arizona
- Tiny House Red Door Boutique Vacation in Turkey
Our big thanks to Katie for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021