This is the story of how they stayed at the tiny houses at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona.
Hayden Noelle and Raz Loback of @thetinyhousechronicles went to visit the tiny homes for themselves and they released the video below of their experience shown below. Check it out!
Don’t miss other stories like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Staying In A Tiny House With A Yoga Deck in Sedona, Arizona
This is the Grow Tiny House at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona.
It features a kitchen, loft, bathroom, living area, and views. The perfect tiny house getaway!
There’s a large deck outside with a firepit.
And enough space to be cozy inside, too.
There’s more than one tiny house available on the property, with apparently even more in the works!
VIDEO – Tiny House Chronicles Goes To Tiny Camp in Sedona, AZ
- Aspire: Bohemian One-Floor Vacation at Tiny Camp
- The Renew Tiny House at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Grow: Tiny House Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Chalet Cabin With Mountain Views in Switzerland - August 4, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021