If you’re looking for a more Bohemian/Modern spot to stay at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona, their Aspire model might be the perfect choice.
Not only does it have a tremendous wall of windows to let in light, there’s a cool pull-out queen bed on the main floor so you don’t need to climb any ladders! There’s a long galley kitchen with a stove top and fridge, and a bathroom with flush toilet and luxury shower.
The star-gazing deck also includes a pod swing — perfect spot for relaxing! Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Downstairs Bedroom in Aspire Tiny House Getaway
Here’s a view of the living room/bedroom.
Lovely grey cabinets and butcher block counters.
Extra seating and a nice spot to put spare blankets.
This couch pulls out into the bed at night.
A look at the kitchen amenities.
Looks comfortable to me!
Industrial shelving with Tiny Camp goodies.
Here’s the nice bathroom.
Tiny Camp Map
- Queen bed pulls out from wall
- Efficient A/C + heating
- Custom bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Stargazing deck (Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs
- Private fire pit + BBQ
- Convection oven/microwave, cooktop & fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- Ironing board available upon request
- Design book library + VORTEX info sheet with maps
- Mountain views
- Couple Start Tiny House Vacation Village Outside of Zion National Park in Utah
- The Nest: Treehouse Glamping with Running Hot Water in Asheville
- Egret: The Tiny Farmhouse Getaway, WV
Our big thanks to Tiny Camp for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses