This is the story of a couple (Sam and Lily, of Zions Tiny Oasis) who decided to sell their regular house so that they could build their own tiny home on wheels to park on their own property to live a simpler life.
They never really intended for it to become what it is now, but as they started sharing what they were doing, people began to ask when they could come and stay in the tiny house they were building. And I suppose that was the moment that their tiny house vacation village was born. It’s a tiny house hotel called Zions Tiny Oasis just outside of Zion National Park in Utah. And it’s covered here thanks to Jenna over at Tiny House Giant Journey/YouTube. Check it out!
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
How They Ended Up Starting A Tiny House Vacation Village
Originally, they started a tiny house build and bought land just so they could live in it themselves.
But as it turned out, they started to generate interest as far as people wanting to experience tiny living on the property with the beautiful views. You really can’t blame them. Cool tiny homes and epic views go together really well.
So now they have a total of three tiny houses on the property, each built on wheels, and each with its own theme. *Update: I think they may have four tiny houses now!
And guess what? They’re adding more tiny homes to the property! So stay tuned…
The Mother Even Tiny House… 230-sq.-ft. of Bliss!
VIDEO – Spectacular Tiny Houses Outside of Zion National Park – Utah
- This is the story of Sam and Lily and their tiny house dreams…
- After they got married, they fell for the “American Dream” of buying a house with lots of bills
- After lots of stress, they decided to make a change.
- They sold their house!
- Sam found and bought this incredible property
- And they started building tiny houses!
- “The Ark” Tiny House – 300 sq.-ft.
- The Ark was their first build and they thought they were going to live in it, but they ended up renting it out
- It took them two years to build it, much longer than they expected, but it was so rewarding for them and very well-done, too
- “The Guardian Angel” Tiny House – 260 sq.-ft.
- Large windows with expansive views
- “Mother Eve” Tiny House – 230 sq.-ft.
- Tudor-style tiny home on wheels
- Tiny House Village outside of Zion National Park in Utah via Tiny House Giant Journey/YouTube
- Zions Tiny Oasis – Book the Tiny Houses Here | Follow them on Instagram
- Tiny House Giant Journey website
Our big thanks to Jenna at Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House in the Mountains, Orchards (Romania) - April 17, 2021
- 230-sq.-ft. Craftsman Tiny House (For Sale) With Skylight, Copper Gutters, And Large Windows - April 16, 2021
- Jenna’s Dreamy Tiny House in the Woods - April 16, 2021