Today we wanted to introduce you to Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona! This vacation complex includes 5 different tiny homes (with more on the way!) you can rent out on a short-term basis for a getaway you won’t forget.
The first one, Grow, features a huge deck with canyon views and a private fire pit. Yoga mats are provided for a little morning exercise and because of the Dark Sky ordinances, it’s a perfect spot for stargazing. Oh yes, and there’s a salt water hot tub!
Inside you’ll find a fully-functional kitchen and a bathroom with a luxury tiled shower. A ladder takes you up to the queen-sized loft. Enjoy the photo tour below and book your stay at Tiny Camp.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Vacation with Big Deck: Grow
Grow has a “traditional” tiny house layout.
L-shaped kitchen in the back across from bathroom.
Fridge, oven and microwave for all your cooking needs.
Coffee goods, which are a must!
Little bench seating and a fun key hook!
The bathroom has a luxury/industrial vibe.
Queen loft with plenty of windows.
Fan to keep you cool and little LED lanterns for light in the middle of the night.
Look at the views from your deck!
Could you enjoy a vacation here?
- Private Stargazing Hot Tub | Yoga Deck
- Efficient A/C + heating
- Luxury bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Large yoga/star gazing deck (Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs
- Private fire pit + shared BBQ
Microwave, full oven & fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- Ironing board available upon request
- Design book library + VORTEX info sheet with maps
- Couple Start Tiny House Vacation Village Outside of Zion National Park in Utah
- The Nest: Treehouse Glamping with Running Hot Water in Asheville
- Egret: The Tiny Farmhouse Getaway, WV
Our big thanks to Tiny Camp for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Vacations | Solar | Airbnbs
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Island, Stone Tiny Home & Lighthouse in Maine for Sale! - June 2, 2023
- The Bloomhouse: Giant Seashell Unicorn Vacation - June 2, 2023
- Quirky and Cozy 80s Sculptural Plaster Owl House - June 1, 2023
Lovely home, but what’s up with the house behind?!
THREE cantilevered freestanding decks?!….WHAAAA?????!!!!!!! =O
Haha I didn’t notice that.
Apologies, on second viewing I see its only two decks, but still….!!!