Renew is another traditional-style THOW at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona that’s awesome for a quiet getaway with breathtaking canyon views.
You’ll love the large deck for stargazing (they have a “dark night” policy in Sedona) and early morning yoga. Inside there’s a compact couch for relaxing, and storage stairs that lead up to the loft bedroom. The bathroom has a luxury tiled shower and flush toilet. You can book your stay at Tiny Camp here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Renew Tiny House in Sedona, Arizona
The drawers in the staircase let you put away your luggage.
A little seating area by the window.
Walk into the appliance-laden kitchen.
Frosted glass barn door takes you inside the bathroom.
Toiletries are included in this little space.
No hard bench seats in this vacation house!
Mini split keeps things cool or warm.
Large deck with awesome views.
Did I mention the hot tub?
Climb into this cozy bedroom.
A fun little sitting area here.
Enjoy breakfast with a view.
Or get grilling!
I could definitely wake up to this! How about you?
The Map at Tiny Camp
- Private Stargazing Hot Tub | Yoga Deck
- Efficient A/C + heating
- Luxury bathroom + hairdryer + Public Goods products
- Large yoga/star gazing deck (Yoga mats provided)
- Outdoor dining area + comfy Adirondack chairs
- Private fire pit + shared BBQ
- Microwave, full oven & fridge
- Bluetooth speaker
- Ironing board available upon request
- Design book library + VORTEX info sheet with maps
- Grow: Tiny House Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Sedona THOW Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Aspire: Bohemian One-Floor Vacation at Tiny Camp
Our big thanks to Tiny Camp for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life - September 23, 2021
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door - September 23, 2021
- Wildlife Sanctuary Geodesic Dome Vacation - September 23, 2021