This is the story of Mark Philbrook and his incredible floating tiny house, known as the SeaSuite. It’s an aluminum houseboat with a highly thought-out design, rooftop deck, and beautiful interior.
The views vary, but inside you can find abundant light thanks to the windows, custom built-in furnishings, a comfortable queen bed, a modern and useful kitchen, a full bathroom, a front deck outside, and there’s even a rooftop deck as well. Have you ever considered taking tiny living on the water? Take a look and let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other incredible tiny house stories like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Meet SeaSuite: A Tiny Floating House With A Rooftop Deck And Beautiful Interior
Full kitchen with open-layout like a studio.
A floating tiny house design/build with an open-layout.
You can actually stay in one of these out of Sidney, BC, Canada via Airbnb.
One of the units being towed on the road.
VIDEO – Boat Builder’s AMAZING Modern Tiny House Boat – Full Tour
- They Built An Incredible Floating Cottage in New Zealand
- DIY Off-Grid Floating Home in Canada!
- Le Koroc Tiny House Boat: The PERFECT Floating Tiny Home?
Our big thanks to James D. for the tip!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021