This is the Legacy Tiny House. It’s a traveling tiny house design by Tiny Heirloom.
It’s a no-loft tiny house design with a low roofline and main-floor sleeping, all in 24-ft. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
24-ft. Traveling Tiny House By Tiny Heirloom With Main-Floor Sleeping
This tiny house features a full kitchen, and there’s space for a washer/dryer too.
It’s a 24-ft. tiny house on wheels with a lower roofline for lower weight and easier towing.
Those features make it a great option for a traveling tiny house.
Here’s the floor plan.
3D Video Tour of the Legacy Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom
- The Legacy
- Re-birth of their Vantage model
- Designed for the traveler
- Sleeping for up to four people
- Oversized windows
- Weighs under 10,000 lbs.
- Built on trailer
- 2×4 framing
- Shed style roof
- Main floor bedroom, fits a queen bed
- RVIA Certified
- Starts at $52,395 USD
- The eXpanse 2.0: A 300-sq.-ft. Tiny House with Real Bedroom
- The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom
- The Pioneer Tiny House w/ Main Floor Bedroom by Tiny Heirloom
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Off-Grid Tiny House With Add-On Deck And Solar Panels - April 21, 2021
- Tiny House In Turkey Towed By Compact Car - April 21, 2021
- He Built An Incredible Dome Teahouse For His Wheelchair-Bound Brother - April 20, 2021