This is the eXpanse tiny house (2.0) by Tiny Heirloom. This little house is not built on wheels, instead, it’s built on skids.
It’s designed to be multi-purpose. Meaning, one could use it as an accessory dwelling unit, a tiny home, a guest house, an office, or an AirBnB. It lives like a small one-bedroom apartment (300-sq.-ft.) and starts at $79,900. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other super-awesome tiny homes and stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The eXpanse 2.0 Tiny House on Skids by Tiny Heirloom… Has First Floor Bedroom
This tiny house is 30ft by 10ft. Behind the door, a private bedroom!
Here’s a look at the floor plan from the side view… Pretty nice, right?
The modern kitchen…
Lives like a small studio apartment.
The modern eXpanse 2.0 micro house.
I like the floor to ceiling windows in the front.
The design has a good opportunity for passive solar.
This tiny home can do well in hot and sunny areas, when positioned correctly.
What do you think of the eXpanse 2.0 by Tiny Heirloom?
Can you see yourself in it?
If you’re a minimalist, this design could work pretty well.
It can also make for a pretty cool vacation cabin!
Or maybe even as student housing?
The floor plan for the Heirloom Expanse 2.0 (30′ x 10′)
- Designed for ADU, tiny home, office, Airbnb
- Built on skids (NOT on a trailer)
- 30ft x 10ft
- Lives like a one-bedroom apartment (has private bedroom)
- Built to ADU/ANSI 1192 code
- Pricing starts at $79,900
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He Built An Incredible Dome Teahouse For His Wheelchair-Bound Brother - April 20, 2021
- $15k Barn Shed Tiny House - April 20, 2021
- He Built An Epic Senior-Friendly Treehouse With Elevator Access in Florida - April 19, 2021