This is a double-wide container home with a rustic interior.
It was designed and built by Custom Container Living.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Double-Wide Container Home with Rustic Interior
- 2- 20′ used shipping containers
- Exterior wall siding and roof metal is 26 gauge classic rib metal with a 45 year warranty
- The heating and cooling unit is a Mitsubishi Hyper heat system with 2 heads
- The interior has spray foam insulation in the walls and ceiling
- The wall covering is pine tounge and groove, in the bedroom/living half of home it is white washed and in the kitchen side it is natural
- The flooring is bamboo
- The cabinets are custom made from birch
The counter top is a laminate top with a cast iron white sink
- In the entryway and area where stove will be placed is Natural broken random tile
- Has an apartment size electric stove
- In the bedroom the closet is lined with cedar
- The bathroom has a corner shower enclosure with 3″hex tile flooring
You can share this container house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this shipping container house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Shipping Container Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Marsha’s Itty Bitty THOW for Sale: $4,900 - April 2, 2020
- The Jude CABN: An Off-Grid Australian Getaway - April 1, 2020
- Off-Grid-Ready Chuckwagon Tiny House: FOR SALE $25K - April 1, 2020