The container home without a trailer is for sale for $57,000. If the home is put on wheels we will sell it for $67,000. We can offer financing.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Plantn Seedling Container House by Plantn Developments For Sale
Video: Plantn Seedling 1 bd 1 bath
- 320 sq. ft.
- Repurposed shipping container.
- Built to cod
- R-20+ insulation
- Closed cell spray foam
- Overbuilt, withstand extreme weather conditions
- Siding: rusting flat sheet steel, wood painted Behr Havana Coffee
- Custom metal work on the interior
- Metal beams were colored using plum brown barrel finish and window/door trim are also custom metal work
- Accent wall reclaimed barn wood (some 100+ year old nail heads are still visible in the wood).
- Electrical and plumbing ready to go
- Hooked up to the grid or off-grid
- Point of use water heater
- Baseboard heat
- Electrical outlets on exterior
From the builder:
We have a few more things to do like finishing the roof, put more shelving in, and adding the oven/stove, refrigerator, and washer/dryer. All of the hookups are in place and we will add those appliances after we find a buyer. We are planning to put the home on wheels but that too will be worked out with the buyer. The container home without a trailer is for sale for $57,000. If the home is put on wheels we will sell it for $67,000. We can offer financing. Let us know what works for you.
Our big thanks to Evan for sharing!
You can share this container house for sale with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 8 x 20 Move-In Ready Holy Ground THOW For Sale: $19,350 - January 28, 2021
- Southern Vermont THOW with Cabin Charm For Sale - January 28, 2021
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps - January 27, 2021