This is a Beeming Bee Tree Tiny House in Asheville, NC for sale.
You can buy it for $45,900.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
The Beeming Bee Tree Tiny House in Asheville For Sale
- A Kitchen in a bay window 11 lin. feet counter space.
- Solid 2×4 wall crib construction 265 Sq ft. on wheels.
- Space includes great room, full bath, entry eating area, kitchen and king sized loft and two closets.
- All electric with water heater and heat pump HVAC.
- All appliances furnished. Solid 1 ½” yellow pine floors.
- All wood construction by a licensed professional contractor.
- Metal roof. Cedar siding around loft area.
- 13 awning windows. 6 of them in theloft.
- Contact: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Ron for sharing!
You can share this tiny house for sale with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
The following two tabs change content below.
Natalie C. McKee
Natalie C. McKee is a contributor for Tiny House Talk and the Tiny House Newsletter. She's a wife, and mama of three little kids. She and her family are homesteaders with sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and quail on their happy little acre.
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their $30K Bus Conversion with a Large Kitchen - June 3, 2023
- 30-ft. JT Collective Tiny House - June 3, 2023
- Island, Stone Tiny Home & Lighthouse in Maine for Sale! - June 2, 2023
One of the few THOW with a bit more aerodynamic front.
However the dormer of the roof are probably neutralizing
this. Like the diamond plates at the shower but is it really necessary to have it around the loo?
I dislike sleeping loft in general.
It seems to me reasonable priced.
I loved the front! — Tiny House Talk Team
Well… if this were my first attempt at building, I might think not bad. By no means great with all the unfinished aspects to it… closing in the plumbing for one. But when it appears that this has been constructed with the intention of selling… very rough and way over priced!
I think it’s just a different aesthetic 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Very interesting! Nice set up but too much woodwork inside. Hopefully someone will love this enough to buy it for themselves.
Agreed! — Tiny House Talk Team
Awesome….! And I even like the price….!
🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
I agree with Michael-rough for the price. Different look, fine, but lower price.
I like it, but not seeing how to get into the loft. And, what about insulation? Just curious