It was built by architect Chad Kuntz and you can stay here for around $110/night.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
Tipsy the Tiny House You Can Rent in Seattle
From the builder:
Tipsy the Tiny House was designed and built by Chad Kuntz, a Washington State-licensed architect who resides in Seattle. Chad’s love for small spaces and beautiful materials led him to design and build his own tiny house. Tipsy is a 180 sq. ft. house on wheels, fueled by cutting edge technology. The home features an LED fireplace, flat screen smart TV, In-wall surround sound stereo system, custom furniture, and a digital in-wall bar serving 6 types of alcohol. Access to the tiny house is controlled by your smart phone, which becomes your key for the duration of your stay.
- Took a year and a half to complete while working a full time job
- Exterior cladded in reclaimed Douglas fir. Interior is reclaimed oak, Douglas fir, and mixed hardwoods
- Bumper was machine cut and is back lit displaying “Tipsy the Tiny House” at night
- All appliances are from Summit Appliances
- The sofa and cabinets were custom designed and built
- Storage: large closet, three drawer dresser, and small loft area for luggage
- Plumbed as normal house (flushing toilet)
- Fully enclosed modern shower heated by propane
- Wired for solar and designed to be completely off grid
- Queen size memory foam bed
- Metal standing seam roof
- Two 4’x3′ skylights
- Front door custom made from mahogany wood
Our big thanks to Chad for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Kootenay Tiny House Coming to You on a Cross Country Wine Tour! - April 25, 2017
- The Watermill: Renovated Travel Trailer For Sale - April 25, 2017
- Robert’s DIY Tiny Shepherd’s Hut and “How To” Book - April 25, 2017