This is is a Seattle Tiny House that you can rent.
It’s located near the Light Rail in a private back yard.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Seattle Tiny House You Can Rent
- Near Light Rail
- Asian influenced interior design
- Quiet neighborhood of Brighton
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Near Columbia City and Beacon Hill
- Walking distance to Lake Washington and Seward Park
- Two lofts
- Sleeps up to three
- Heated floors
- Lots of natural light
- Full bathroom with composting toilet
- Full kitchenette
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021