This is is a Seattle Tiny House that you can rent.
It’s located near the Light Rail in a private back yard.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Seattle Tiny House You Can Rent
- Near Light Rail
- Asian influenced interior design
- Quiet neighborhood of Brighton
- Close to shops and restaurants
- Near Columbia City and Beacon Hill
- Walking distance to Lake Washington and Seward Park
- Two lofts
- Sleeps up to three
- Heated floors
- Lots of natural light
- Full bathroom with composting toilet
- Full kitchenette
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Video: 70 Year Old Man’s Debt-free Tiny House Lifestyle - October 20, 2017
- Tiny Log Cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains (For Sale!) - October 19, 2017
- The Magical Fortune Cookie Tiny House (And The Story Behind It) - October 19, 2017