This is an Airstream hotel located in the Bay Area called AutoCamp.
The community was started with the help of a Kickstarter campaign which raised $121,831.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Village of Airstream Travel Trailers
- 24 luxury Airstream trailers
- 10 luxury tents
- Clubhouse designed by Dan Weber Architecture
- Interiors by Geremia Design
- Airstream nightly rates start at $225/night
- Luxury tents start at $139/night
- Location is surrounded by Northern California’s redwoods
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 22-ft. Verve Tiny House Built For Mother-in-Law - September 23, 2021
- Tru Form Tiny Builds Park Model Tiny House For Dillon Beach Resort - September 22, 2021
- Roberta’s Small Cottage In Costa Rica - September 21, 2021