This $10,000 shipping container dwelling is a great start for your tiny house! The electrical system was professionally installed and can support kitchen appliances, and the entire place has been insulated already.
While it doesn’t have plumbing yet, you could easily connect this to another building or container and make it better for full-time living. The great news is it’s a good start — or you could keep it as a guest cottage.
Take the photo tour below and make your offer over at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Asheville Shipping Container Dwelling For Sale
Downstairs bedroom at one end of the container.
Other side has couch and storage.
Sliding glass doors let in light.
Exterior of the container.
Note: Decks not included
- 8’ wide x 20’ long x 9’ high converted shipping container tiny home
- Electrically wired by a licensed electrician with 200 AMP service, including a GFI circuit for kitchen equipment
- Waterproof flooring (wood look-alike)
- Walls & Ceilings insulated & drywalled with purple board (not finished)
- 6’ sliding glass door and a single hung vinyl window.
- No plumbing has been installed
- Seller has moving resource
- 40ft High Cube Shipping Container Tiny House
- 320-sq.-ft. Shipping Container Cottage
- Farm Life in An Industrial Off-Grid Shipping Container Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Breathe: Peaceful Tiny Vacation in Sedona - August 7, 2020
- The Gracie Gypsy Wagon by Rolling Homes, Australia - August 6, 2020
- The Renew Tiny House at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona - August 6, 2020