This is a vintage Airstream tiny house in an Austin, Texas village.
It’s part of the Community Inn of tiny homes at Community First Village (a community where they help house and restore the formerly homeless) and you can actually book a stay here. What do you think? Have you ever considered renovating or buying an Airstream?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Airstream Tiny House Vacation in Austin, Texas
If you’re considering a tiny house, a travel trailer might be a good option, too!
Especially if you plan on towing your house and taking it with you to different places.
Having a trailer like this will make that easier because it’s lighter and more aerodynamic than a tiny house.
This vintage Airstream stays put at the Community First! Village in Austin, Texas.
It’s one of their vacation units with its own bathroom.
Some of their tiny house rentals don’t have their own bathroom, but this Airstream sure does!
There’s a shower in the hall, too, and a skylight for natural light.
The bedroom is right on the main level and you’re surrounded by storage and windows while you’re in here, which is ideal!
Could you ever see yourself in an Airstream kind of like this one? I sure could.
The potted plants add a touch of home to the unit.
VIDEO: Learn about Community First Village
Community First! Village in Central Texas
Community First! Village is a 51-acre master planned community that provides affordable, permanent housing and a supportive community for the chronically homeless in Central Texas.
- Community First! Village: Mitigating Homelessness Through Community
- Wizard of Oz-Themed Ruby Tiny House in Austin, Texas Village
- The Kasita Tiny Modern House in Austin
- The High Tech and Affordable Kasita Tiny House: The Next Revolution in Housing?
- The Kasita: An Ultra High-Tech Modular Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022