Abe and Micah bought a house in California and flipped it (it was “a dump” according to them) into exactly what they wanted. But then they realized they loved traveling — not being tied to one location — so they sold the house and reinvested some of the money into their raised-roof skoolie home.
They downsized from 2,000 to 200 square feet with their two young boys, and just wait until you see their gorgeous bus! It feels truly homey with a brick backsplash, faux leather couches, and custom bunks for the boys with sliding doors.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Raised-Roof Skoolie w/ Real Brick Backsplash
The boys hanging out in the front of the bus.
The table on the left folds down when not needed.
Those butcher block counter tops look stunning.
The bedroom has two large windows.
Oh the places they’ll go!
VIDEO: Family of 4 & Their DIY Raised Roof School Bus
- The Arrow Anglers: Family Skoolie Living
- Traveling Musicians Living w/ 2 Kids in Skoolie Conversion
- Family’s DIY Mini Bus Conversion: Fern 2
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Vansteaders Left NYC To Travel the Country - January 26, 2023
- Family of 4 Sells Home To Travel U.S. in a Skoolie - January 26, 2023
- Their Amazing Budget Shuttle Bus Conversion - January 26, 2023