When it comes to living tiny, you *have* to get creative. I have seen hidden toilets tucked into all kinds of spaces in buses and vans, but this is the first time I’ve seen one pull out from under a mini wood stove!
This is Akram and Shawna’s second bus build and it features pallet wood cabinets, a pull-out pantry, black walnut live-edge counter top and tons of awesome vintage features. It took the couple 8 months to build out, and cost between $30-$35K, including the cost of their short bus.
Tell us what you think!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
“Wheelie Nelson 2.0” Couple & Dog’s Second Bus Build
The bus name is burned into a live-edge slab table.
Most of the wood in the build came from deconstructed pallets.
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY $30k Short Bus Tiny House Tour
- She’s a Poet on a Journey in Her Skoolie
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey
- The Arrow Anglers: Family Skoolie Living
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career - November 29, 2022
- Off-Grid Living in their Mitchcraft THOW - November 28, 2022
- Affordable One Floor Tiny Home $21.9K - November 28, 2022